Vivo Philippines has just launched a new mid-range smartphone in the Philippines — the Vivo Y19.
The Vivo Y19 sports a large 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS screen. It has a “halo” FullView design, which basically mentions its thin bezels and the notch on top that houses its 16-megapixel selfie camera.
There are other three cameras seen on the back. We have a 16-megapixel as the main one, an 8-megapixel with an ultra wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel Super Macro.
The Y19 also has a large 5,000mAh battery with Dual Engine fast charging support. You can share power with friends with its reverse charging feature. It’s then powered by a MediaTek Helio P65 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage.
The Vivo Y19 has a retail price of Php10,999 here in the Philippines. Pre-order starts now. It’s available in tons of Vivo concept stores, kiosks, and multi-brand shops nationwide. You can also get it through Vivo’s official stores in Lazada and Shopee.
Vivo Y19 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.2
- Dual SIM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- MediaTek Helio P65 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- FM Radio
- mucroUSB, OTG support
- Dimensions: 162.15 x 76.47 x 8.89mm
- Weight: 193g
- Colors: Magnetic Black, Spring White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, Dual Engine fast charge, Reverse Charging (via OTG)