Vivo’s latest flagship device, the Vivo NEX 3, is now in the Philippines.
The Vivo NEX 3 is undeniably one of the most interesting flagships in the market today. It features a large waterfall display, with the screen melting on the side of the device for an impressive screen-to-body ratio.
With this, the device doesn’t have traditional physical buttons. Instead, the screen on the edge is pressure sensitive and offers believable haptic feedback that mimics actual button presses. It also has a pop-up camera to free us from the notch.
The entire specs list is full-on flagship level. There’s the gigantic 6.89-inch POLED FHD+ panel, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 64-megapixel primary camera, and a large 4,500mAh battery with a fast 44W fast charging technology.
The Vivo NEX 3 has a retail price of Php39,999. You can pre-order it from October 30 to November 8, 2019. Those who will pre-order it in Vivo physical stores will take home a free JBL Go 2 wireless speaker, while online pre-orders will come with JBL wireless earphones.
Vivo NEX 3 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.89-inch Waterfall FullView POLED display, 2256 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~363ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 13-megapixel (ultra wide) + 13-megapixel (telephoto) rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 4G LTE
- 5G (select models)
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 167.44 x 76.14 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 218.5g
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 44W Vivo Super FlashCharge