At long last, the Samsung Galaxy Fold is now in the Philippines. And as expected, it comes with a pretty high price tag.
As you know, there’s a price to pay for early adopters. The Samsung Galaxy Fold is one of the first foldable phones that ever hit the market.
It features a large, tablet-like 7.3-inch AMOLED screen, which you can fold in the middle to front a smaller 4.6-inch screen on the back for more compact smartphone experience.
See also: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review
The device is powered by a 7nm processor, 12GB RAM, 512GB of storage, and has six cameras. There are three cameras on the back, two on the inside, and one on top of the smaller second screen.
Samsung Galaxy Fold Specs
- Android 9 Pie, One UI
- Dual SIM
- 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 7.3-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED flex display, 4:2:3 aspect ratio
- Exynos 7nm octa-core processor
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 512GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 10-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (f/1.9) dual front camera
- 10-megapixel cover camera, f/2.2
- 12-megapixel (Dual Pixel AF, OIS, f/1.5-2.4) + 16-megapixel (ultra wide-angle) + 12-megapixel (2x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS) triple rear cameras
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.9 x 117.9 x 6.9mm (unfolded), 160.9 x 62.8 x 15.7-17.1mm (folded)
- Weight: 276g
- 4,380mAh non-removable battery
The Samsung Galaxy Fold has a retail price of Php109,990 in the Philippines. You can get it exclusively at Globe Platinum Plan or Smart Signature Plan.