Samsung has a special offering for Star Wars fans with the introduction of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Buds Star Wars Edition.
The launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Buds Star Wars Edition is in commemoration of the upcoming release of the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie this December 2019.
The bundle comes with a special themed case and a collectible metal badge. There’s also the included Samsung Galaxy Buds with a special black and red color that matches the movie’s color tone. All of which are housed in a matching red-themed box.
For the device itself, the special Galaxy Note 10 Plus model will come with a red S-pen and red accents in the camera bump and the buttons. We also have the Star Wars logo printed on the back.
See also: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Buds Star Wars Edition will be a limited edition release for USD1,300 (~Php66,100). It will be available in the US and select markets. However, its release details here in the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 6.8-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED display, 3040 x 1440 pixel resolution, ~498ppi
- Infinity-O, HDR10+ certified
- 2.7GHz Exynos 9825 7nm octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 256GB/512GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 10-megapixel front camera, PDAF, f/2.2
- 12-megapixel (PDAF, OIS, f/1.5/2.4) + 16-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 12-megapixel (f/2.1, OIS) + DepthVision sensor rear cameras
- S-Pen (6-axis sensor)
- AKG-tuned stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- No headphone jack
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE Cat.20
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 196g
- 4,300mAh non-removable battery, 45W fast charging, Reverse wireless charging