Vivo has introduced its biggest battery phone ever, the Y55s 5G.
The Vivo Y55s 5G boasts a 6,000mAh battery, the biggest capacity that Vivo put on its smartphone. Along with it are a couple of capable specs and features. For starters, it’s powered by the trusty MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, paired with the standard 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
Sadly, it lacks a high refresh rate screen. But it does have a decent 6.58-inch FHD+ panel, with an 8-megapixel camera on the front. While on the back, we have a 50-megapixel main shooter like what a lot of budget phones have now.
Since it’s coming out in China, it will ship with Vivo’s own Android 11-based OriginOS 1.0.
The Vivo Y55s 5G has a price of CNY1,699 (around Php13,400). No word yet if it will be available in other markets outside China.
Vivo Y55s 5G Specs
- Android 11, OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM, Dual SIM
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.3 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 199.8g
- Colors: Pink, Black, Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging