Vivo has come up with an addition to their Z series of smartphones. This time, we have the Vivo Z1x.
Just like the Z1 Pro and the others, the Vivo Z1x is standing at the high midrange smartphone category. It sports a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor and a large 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with an in-screen fingerprint scanner.
Of course, it features a 48-megapixel primary camera, just like most smartphones in the market today. It’s aided by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide snapper, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 32-megapixel selfie snapper.
The Vivo Z1x will have a large 4,500mAh battery with 22.5W FlashCharge fast charging support. It comes with 6GB of storage, and available in 64GB and 128GB of storage.
Vivo Z1x Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, Sony IMX 582) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13mm
- Weight: 189.6g
- Colors: Fusion Blue, Phantom Purple
- 4,500mAh battery, 22/5W FlashCharge
The Vivo Z1x will be available in India starting September 13. the 64GB model will retail for INR16,990 (~Php12,300), while the 128GB variant is at INR18,990 (~Php13,800).