The Wiko T10, as well as the T50, have made their way to the Philippines as two of the brand’s first offerings in the country.
Launched alongside the T50, the Wiko T10 is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor, paired with 2GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. By the initial specs, you probably already have an idea of what the rest are.
That said, the T10 has the standard 6.5-inch LCD screen with an HD+ resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. A waterdrop notch on top of the display holds the 5-megapixel main camera.
A low-resolution camera is also found on the back. It’s a 13-megapixel main shooter, which is diagonally aligned with the LED flash. No secondary sensor, but the entire back panel does have a pretty unique and clean design pattern.
Considering the hardware it has, the 5,000mAh battery that it has could easily last you for days. Charging is done via the 10W adapter.
Wiko also equipped the device with a USB Type-C port, Android 11 operating system, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Wiko T10 is available in the Philippines for an affordable price of only Php4,999.
Wiko T10 Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- IMG GE6300 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.94 x 75.79 x 8.97mm
- Colors: Black, Green
- 5,000mAH non-removable battery, 10W charging