One of Realme’s most powerful smartphones, the GT Neo 3, just got a manga treatment with the release of a Naruto Edition.
The new Reale GT Neo 3 Naruto Edition has been heavily dressed with the popular manga it’s based on, which makes it a cool memorabilia item for die-hard fans.
It boasts a unique design on the back dominated by Naruto’s signature Orange color with the character’s headband accentuating the camera area.
The device also comes with a cool-looking Naruto SIM ejector pin, a 150W power adapter in orange, and a special case and 33W 10,000mAh power bank boambarded with Naruto decals.
It also comes with Naruto art. All of which is packed inside a special packaging inspired by a popular item in the manga series.
The rest of the specs are the same as the 150W GT Neo 3 model. It has a 4,500mAh battery, 120Hz AMOLED screen, 50-megapixel camera with OIS, and tactile engine with stereo speakers.
See also: Realme price list in PH
Initially available in China this May 31, the Realme GT Neo 3 Naruto Edition retails for CNY2,799 (around Php21,800) and comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Its official price and availability details in the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Realme GT Neo 3 Naruto Edition Specs
- Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2412 x 1080 pixel resolution, 394ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1,000Hz touch sampling
- 100% DCI-P3
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.85GHz MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G octa-core processor
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (IMX766, OIS, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f2/2.5) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Tactile Engine
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.6 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 188g
- Colors: Red/Black/Silver
- 4,500mAh battery, 150W charging