The Mi 10 family is getting a new member with the new Xiaomi Mi 10i.
If the design and specs are familiar, that’s because the Xiaomi Mi 10i is essentially a rebranded version of the Note 9 Pro 5G that came out in China last November. But this time, the Mi 10i is being manufactured in India.
With that said, the entire specs and features are the same. We have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset that brings the 5G connectivity. It also has a fast 120Hz FHD+ IPS screen on the front and a 4,820mAh battery inside with 33W fast charging support.
The camera design is quite reminiscent of the POCO X3 NFC. It houses one of the Mi 10i’s key feature, the 108-megapixel ISOCELL HM2 primary camera. The other two sensors have the usual purposes: ultra-wide, macro, and depth sensing.
Available in India starting January 8, the Xiaomi Mi 10i has a price of INR20,999 (around Php13,800) for the 6GB/64GB, INR21,999 (around Php14,500) for the 6GB/128GB, and INR23,999 (around Php15,800) for the 8GB/128GB. Its release details in other markets like the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, HDR 10
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and back
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, GNSS
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.8 x 9 mm
- Weight: 215g
- Colors: Atlantic Blue, Pacific Sunrise, Midnight Black
- Water-repellent coating
- 4,820mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging