After months of anticipation, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is finally out, and it’s the first proper flagship for 2021.
As you already know, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is the first to be powered by the latest Snapdragon 888 processor. It offers a slight speed bump, better connectivity features, and more upgrades over the previous model.
Update: The Xiaomi Mi 11 has a price of Php36,990 in the Philippines for the 8GB/256GB variant.
It’s paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM that can offer up to 6400Mbps of transfer speeds. The storage options are 128GB and 256GB with UFS 3.1 technology.
On the front, we have a large, fast, vibrant, and smooth 6.81-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and a whopping 480Hz sampling rate for ultra-smooth responsiveness.
Its screen is covered with Gorilla Glass Victus, like what the Galaxy Z Fold 2 has. It also has stereo speakers tuned by Harman Kardon.
The Mi 11 comes with 4,600mAh. Not the biggest for a flagship, but it should be enough, especially when you consider its ludicrous charging speeds: 55W wired, 50W wireless, and 10W reverse wireless. On the downside, after mocking the iPhone 12 series, Xiaomi has removed any charging brick on the box. Albeit, they will give you a 65W GaN charger separately if you demand them to.
Being a flagship device, the Xiaomi Mi 11 has a killer set of cameras. It boasts a 108-megapixel main shooter with optical image stabilization. Right next to it is a 13-megapixel ultra-wide and a 5-megapixel telephoto/macro. While sitting on a punch-hole on the screen is a 20-megapixel selfie camera.
The camera glass looks really unique, as well as the entire back panel. It even comes with special Vegan leather colors and variant with Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun’s signature printed on the back.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 has a price of CNY3,999 (around Php29,400) for the 8GB/128GB model, CNY4,299 (around Php31,600) for the 8GB/256GB, while the 12GB/256GB top-tier variant is at CNY4,699 (around Php34,500). Its global release, as well as its launch in the Philippines, are yet to be announced.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.81-inch WQHD AMOLED display, 3200 x 1440 pixel resolution, 515ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate
- 100% P3, 10-bit, MEMC, HDR10+, 1500-nits
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF, OIS) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) + 5-megapixel (telephoto, macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- up to 8K@30fps, 240fps slow-mo
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, no headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2, Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus
- Tri-frequency GNSS, dual-band GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS, QZSS, NavIC
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.06mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Khaki, Blue, Purple, White, Black
- 4,600mAh non-removable battery, 55W wired, 50W wireless fast charging, 10W reverse wireless charging