The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro has been finally launched in the Philippines. And as expected, it comes with a disruptive price tag.
Before we spill the price, those who are unfamilliar shall know that the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor, a 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, and a generous 4,000mAh battery with 27W fast charging support.
It also has a pop-up camera on the top just like the standard Mi 9T. As well as a flashy design on the back.
Of course, there’s the triple rear camera setup led by a 48-megapixel Sony IMX 582 primary sensor.
Clearly, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is a high-end device. But, its price tag begs to disagree. The Mi 9T Pro has an official price in the Philippines of only Php18,990 for the 6GB/64GB model, while the 6GB/128GB variant will be at Php20,490.
It will be available for pre-order on Lazada this September 6 and will go on sale on the 9th and in Mi Authorized stores the next day. It will then be available for purchase on September 9 at Lazada and the 14th at the authorized stores.
For those who are looking for the 8GB/256GB model, Xiaomi Philippines is yet to announce if it will be available in the country.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GBLPDDR4x RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 586, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 27W charger