After weeks of waiting, the Xiaomi Mi A3 finally made its way to the Philippines.
The company’s local arm subtly launched the new Xiaomi Mi A3 in the country. The model that we’ll be having here is the 4GB/128GB variant and will come in at a price of Php11,990.
Xiaomi is yet again introducing a really appealing device in the country. For that price, you’re already getting a smartphone with a capable Snapdragon 665 processor and a 4,030mAh battery with 10W fast charging support. It’s also worth noting that the Mi A3 runs on a clean Android One interface.
The main highlight here is its 48-megapixel primary camera. It’s partnered with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The Mi A3 also has a vibrant Super AMOLED screen, albeit with only HD+ resolution. Xiaomi was also able to cram in an advanced in-display fingerprint scanner on this thing.
You can get the Xiaomi Mi A3 in Lazada and Shopee starting September 9. It will then hit the shelves of Mi authorized stores on a later date.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specs
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual SIM
- 6.08-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 1560 x 720 pixel resolution, ~282ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.79) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- AI scene detection, 4K @ 30fps, 960fps slow-mo
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 153.48 x 71.85 x 8.47mm
- Weight: 173.8g
- Colors: White, Black, Blue
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery, 10W fast charging