Xiaomi announced that its latest tablet, the Pad 5, will be available globally.
The specs remain untouched. It’s still powered by a Snapdragon 860 processor and will be available in 6GB/128GB and 6GB/256GB variants.
There’s still the 11-inch 2.5K screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, an 8,720mAh battery, quad speakers, and a 13-megapixel camera. You can check the rest below.
The Xiaomi Pad 5 has a price of EUR349 (around Php20,500) for the 6GB/128GB base model and EUR399 (around Php23,400) for the 6GB/256GB. Early-bird buyers can get them for as low as EUR299 (around Php17,600). Release details in the Philippines are yet to be known.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- 11-inch 2.5K IPS display, 2560 x 1080 pixel resolution, 274ppi
- TrueTone technology, HDR10, Dolby VIsion
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling
- 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0, LED flash
- 4x stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 511g
- Magnetic stylus, Magnetic keyboard cover support
- Colors: Green, White, Black
- 8,720mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging