After quite some time, Xiaomi is back in the tablet market with the new Pad 5.
The Xiaomi Pad 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 octa-core processor, with Adreno 640 GPU, and UFS 3.1 internal storage.
On the front, there’s an enormous 11-inch 2.5K IPS screen, with TrueTone technology, and a smooth 120Hz refresh rate with 240Hz touch sampling for improved responsiveness.
The 8,720mAh battery is not the biggest for a tablet but should be enough to last you for hours, it’s paired with a 33W fast charging. Xiaomi also added a 13-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel for video calls, and 4x speakers for a stereo setup.
You can get the Xiaomi Pad 5 for a price of Php17,990 for the 6GB/128GB model, while the 6GB/256GB is at Php19,990. The base model will be available exclusively in Lazada starting September 24 with an early bird price of Php14,990. They will then be available on Xiaomi physical stores starting October 1.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- 11-inch 2.5K IPS display, 2560 x 1080 pixel resolution, 274ppi
- TrueTone technology, HDR10, Dolby VIsion
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling
- 400-nits peak brightness
- 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0, LED flash
- 4x stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 511g
- Magnetic stylus, Magnetic keyboard cover support
- Colors: Pearl White, Cosmic Gray
- 8,720mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging