Another budget-friendly smartphone from Xiaomi, the Xiaomi Redmi 7A, is now in the Philippines.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor and is available in 2GB/16GB and 2GB/32GB RAM and storage variants.
On the front, we have a 5.45-inch HD+ display, resulting to a pocketable build. A 5-megapixel selfie camera is also found in here.
Meanwhile, a single 13-megapixel primary camera is seen on the back. However, the device lacks a fingerprint scanner. But on the upside, it comes with a pretty generous 4,000mAh battery with 10W charging support.
The device will be available in Gem Blue with a P2i water-repellent nanocoating.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A has an official price of Php4,790 for the 2GB/16GB model, while the 2GB/32GB variant will be at Php5,290. They will be initially available at Mi Authorized stores this July 26, and will hit Xiaomi’s official Lazada stores on August 6 and Shopee in the future.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 5.45-inch HD+ display, 1440 x 720 pixel resolution, ~295ppi
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 12-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, f/2.2, LED flash
- P2i water-repellent nanocoating
- Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 146.30 x 70.41 x 9.55mm
- Weight: 165g
- Colors: Gem Red, Gem Blue, Matte Black, Matte Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 5V/2A