After running around the rumor mill for a couple of weeks, the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro was finally made official.
This is the first flagship device under Xiaomi’s sub-brand. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro will feature a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, with a water cooling system for better heat dissipation.
It will also have the usual flagship features like a 6.39-inch FHD+ OLED screen with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The all-screen, bezel-less display was made possible by its 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera.
There’s also a 48-megapixel Sony IMX 586 primary camera on the back. It’s paired by a 13-megapixel ultra wide-angle snapper and an 8-megapixel sensor with a telephoto lens.
The K20 Pro will come with a 4,000mAh battery with a fast 27W wires charger. You can get at unique back panel designs that are available in Flame Red, Glacier Blue, and Carbon Black.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GBLPDDR4x RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 586, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 27W charger
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, together with the more affordable vanilla K20 model, will be available starting June 1. The 6GB/64GB model will be at CNY2,499 (~Php18,900), 6GB/128GB for CNY2,599 (~Php19,600), 8GB/128GB for CNY2,799 (~Php21,200), and finally, the 8GB/256GB at CNY2,999 (~Php22,700).