The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is one of the most appealing midrange devices in the market today. And now, this smartphone becomes more interesting as a new color variant becomes available.
The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flame Red variant delivers an interesting spice to the device. The eye-catching matte tone, together with its fiery color will easily push over those people who are in the fence of getting this device.
Other than the new flavor, it is still the same Redmi Note 5 that we come to know. It sports a large 5.99-inch FHD+ display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor.
It is available in different memory and storage configurations, but the one we have here in the Philippines is the 4GB/64GB model.
The device also sports a 13-megapixel selfie camera and a 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9.5 out of the box and is equipped with a large 4000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9.5
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (hybrid)
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS Corning Gorilla Glass display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~439ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- 13-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, f/2.2, dual-tone flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 75.4 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 181g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Rose Gold, Flame Red
- 4000mAh battery, 5V/2A charging support
It is still not clear if Xiaomi Philippines will bring this new color variant here in the country. But if they do, we can expect it to be priced the same at Php11,990.