We know you’ve been waiting for it, and finally, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is here in the Philippines.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, for those who are unfamiliar, sports a large 6.3-inch FHD+ screen with a sturdy Corning Gorilla Glass 5, a large 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4, and a pixel-packed 48-megapixel primary camera on the back.
The Redmi Note 7 also powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor, which is a really powerful chipset, especially for the device at this price. It will come with 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB, and 4GB/128GB RAM and storage configurations.
Speaking of which, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 has an official price in the Philippines of Php7,990 for the 3GB/32GB model, Php9,990 for the 4GB/64GB, and Php11,490 for the 4GB/128GB model. It will be available starting March 27 exclusively on Lazada and in authorized Mi stores nationwide.
The device will also come with an 18-month warranty for better after-sales support.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specs
- Android Oreo, MIUI 9
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, f/1.8, LED flash
- AI scene detection
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimenions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, Quick Charge 4.0