ASUS officially launches the flagship Zenfone 3 Deluxe together with a ‘Lite’ version.
Announced back in May, the Zenfone 3 Deluxe was one of the first few smartphones to have 6GB of RAM. But that comes with a hefty price. How much? Php34,995. Don’t fret, there’s a more affordable variant in case you want to save up some money.
Of course, the Php12,000 difference means that it’s been toned-down a little bit. Probably the most noticeable difference is in the size – the Zenfone 3 Deluxe (ZS550KL) only has a 5.5-inch compared to the flagship’s 5.7-inch. There’s also less RAM, processing power, and camera megapixels.
Read next: ASUS Zenfone 3 Review
ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe (ZS550KL) Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Zen UI 3.0
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super IPS+ Gorilla Glass 4 Display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~401ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4G LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- 4G, LTE
- 16-megapixel PixelMaster 3.0 camera with phase detection and laser autofocus, 3-axis EIS, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 5-magnet speakers with NXP Smart Amp
- Fingerprint scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth 4.2
- IR sensor
- Dimensions: 151.45 x 76.7 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- 3,000mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
ASUS should have named it differently, though. It’s hard to distinguish which is which when all the products are named the same. I’m sure non-techie consumers are baffled on this kind of naming scheme.
The Zenfone 3 Deluxe (ZS550KL) will be available for a price of Php22,995. It will arrive in the country on the second week of December. The 5.7-inch flagship Zenfone 3 Deluxe is now in stores.