The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019, one of Huawei’s cheapest smartphone, just got more affordable.
With the Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 features a premium-looking design, large 6.09inch HD+ display, and a decent 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable storage, and a PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
There’s an 8-megapixel selfie camera on top of the screen, which is also used for its face unlock security feature. Meanwhile, on the back, we have a single 13-megapixel primary camera.
It runs on Android 9 Pie with Huawei’s EMUI 9.0 interface, while on the inside it comes with a 3,020mAh battery. You can learn more about this device in our full review.
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 initially launched with a price tag of Php6,990. It was since then discounted, and now, it’s Php500 from its last price drop with a new SRP of Php5,490.
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.09-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~276ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8300
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8, PDAF, LED flash
- Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- FM Radio
- GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 156.28 x 73.5 x 8mm
- Weight: 150g
- 3,020mAh non-removable battery