Acer just announced the 2023 model of the Predator Triton 16 featuring an ultra-thin design and packing some of the most top-tier specs you’d expect from a powerful gaming laptop.
The new Acer Predator Triton 16 2023 is powered by up to a 13th-gen Intel Core i9 processor and can be paired with up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 GPU and 32GB of DDR5 RAM.
It boasts an enormous 16-inch WQXGA display with a 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, 240Hz refresh rate, 3ms response time, 100% DCI-P3 coverage, 16:10 aspect ratio, and NVIDIA Advanced Optimus support.
To keep it cool, Acer rigged it with their 89-blade 5th-gen Aeroblade 3D fan design, with liquid metal thermal grease, and Vortex Flow.
Being a gaming machine, it has a per-key RGB lightning and comes with hotkeys for different modes and quick access to Predator Sense.
Speaking of which, PredatorSense lets you customize the Pulsar Lightning, Fan Control, and performance modes. It also has Intel Killer WiFi 6E for reliable online gaming, plus, a wide range of ports: USB 3.2 Gen2, Thunderbolt 4, and full-size HDMI 2.1.
The new Acer Predator Triton 16 2023 will be available in select markets in September for a starting price of USD1,799 (~Php100,400).
Acer Predator Triton 16 Specs
- Windows 11
- 16-inch WQXGA IPS display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, 188ppi
- 240Hz refresh rate, 3ms response time
- 100% DCI-P3, NVIDIA Advanced Optimus, GSync
- up to 13th-Gen Intel Core i9 CPU
- 5th Gen AeroBlade 3D fans
- up to 32GB DDR5, 5200MHz
- up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 laptop GPU
- up to 2TB PCIe M.2 SSD in RAID 0
- per-key RGB lighting
- PredatorSense hotkey
- Fingerprint scanner, Windows Hello
- Intel Killer WiFi 6e AX1675i
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2
- 1x Thunderbolt 4
- 1x HDMI 2.1
- Ethernet cable
- 3.5mm headphone/mic combo jack
- Kensington lock
- microSD card reader
- Thickness: 19.9mm