HP just released the new Omen Transcend 16, which is said to be a hybrid device that’s made for gamers, creatives, and those who value their lifestyle.
The new HP Omen Transcend 16 is a 2-in-1 convertible laptop that lets you use its display as a tablet. You can get it with a screen that uses a 16-inch mini LED panel at 2560 x 1600 and 240Hz refresh rate. There’s also a standard IPS option with the same resolution and speed, and the other at 1920 x 1200 at 165Hz.
Made for gamers and creatives, the new Omen laptop comes with up to an Intel Core i9-13900HX processor with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 GPU. The entire system has 130W TGP with Omen Dynamic Power.
It also has a 97Whr battery that can last for up to 11 hours, with a cheaper 70Whr option also available. The laptop can also be had with up to 32GB of DDR5-5600 RAM and 2TB of PCIe Gen 3 SSD storage.
The new HP Omen Transcend 16 will be available in the US for a price of USD1,669.99 (~Php90,900). Pricing and release details in the Philippines are yet to be known.
HP Omen Transcend 16 Specs
- Windows 11 Home
- up to 16-inch WQXGA mini-LED display
- up to 240Hz refresh rate, 5ms response time
- up to 13th-Gen Intel Core i9-13900HX, up to 5.4GHz, 36MB L3 cache, 24 cores, 32 threads
- up to 130W TGP with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 mobile GPU, 8GB GDDR6 memory
- up to 32GB DDR5 5600MHz RAM (2x16GB)
- 2x memory slot
- up to 2TB PCIe Gen 4 NVMe TLC M.2 SSD storage
- Bang & Olufsen stereo speakers
- RGB backlit keyboard
- WiFi 6E, 2×2
- Bluetooth 5.3
- 1x USB Type-A 5Gbps (HP Sleep and Charge)
- 1x USB Type-A 5Gbps
- 2x Thunderbolt 4 USB-C (40Gbps, Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)
- Colors: Shadow Black, Ceramic White
- 97Whr battery