The Huawei MateBook 13 finally made its way to the Philippines, and it’s poised to be an alternative to those who want to achieve that MacBook Air looks, but opts to stay in Windows.
With that, the Huawei MateBook 13 brags a light and thin metal body and a 13-inch 144p touchscreen with ultra-thin bezels. It also has a built-in fingerprint scanner for a faster and more secure login.
This machine is targeted for creatives and office workers. But you can still do some minor gaming on the side with its 2GB NVIDIA MX150 graphics card.
The MateBook 13 comes in two hardware configurations. There’s the Intel 8th-Gen Core i5 model with 256GB of SSD storage for Php55,990, while the Core i7 will come with 512GB of SSD and has a price of php69,990.
Both models will come with a free Huawei wireless mouse, Huawei Backpack, with the Core i7 model getting an extra Huawei Mate Dock 2.
Huawei MateBook 13 Specs
- Windows 10
- 13-inch IPS display, 2160 x 1440 pixel resolution, ~199ppi
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5/i7 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU
- 256GB/512GB SSD
- 1-megapixel webcam
- Fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Backlit Chiclet keyboard
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Headphone jack
- Gravity sensor, Hall sensor
- 2x USB Type-C ports (A: Data, Charging / B: Data, DisplayPort)
- Dimensions: 286 x 211 x 14.98mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Colors: Space Grey, Mystic Silver
- 41.8Wh battery, up to 10hrs