The upcoming Alcatel smartphone that has certainly caught the attention of people is now attached with a price. When the Alcatel Flash Plus releases, interested consumers can buy it for Php6,990.
Per YugaTech’s discussion with the phone manufacturer, the Alcatel Flash Plus is set to have a budget-friendly price that Filipino consumers can surely appreciate. The phone will be available in either slate or gold color options. As we’ve pointed out before, the Flash Plus is coming this May 1.
Alcatel Flash Plus Specs
- Android 4.4 KitKat (upgradeable to Lollipop)
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD (720×1280 HD), ~267ppi
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752M processor
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- microSD support up to 32GB
- 13-megapixel main camera, with autofocus and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 3G, HSPA 4G LTE (support on both SIM slots)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 152.1 x 76.2 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 150g
- Li-Ion 3500mAh battery
There’s a lot to like in the Alcatel Flash Plus (and given its aggressive pricing, people will actually like it even more). With a 5.5-inch HD display (protected by Dragontrail Glass with OGS full lamination), this handset comes packing an octa-core processor, Mali T760 graphics and 2GB of RAM. It has a 13-megapixel camera at the back and a 8-megapixel camera in front. A 3500mAh battery is included in this device. Android 4.4 KitKat runs out of the box, but an upgrade to Lollipop shouldn’t be too far from the phone’s release.