Before the month ends, Asus Philippines plans to showcase and launch several of its mobile devices at the ZenFestival event in Makati. The Asus ZenFone Selfie is expected to appear and demonstrate its unique selfie experience.
As we’ve pointed out before with a hint of nihilism, the Asus ZenFone Selfie could be the ultimate smartphone to satisfy one’s vanity. Its front camera is nearly as powerful as the rear-facing counterpart, offering a 13-megapixel resolution, wide angle lens and dual LED flash.
The Asus ZenFone Selfie will be available in two configurations: basic and premium. The major differences between the two are the built-in storage (16GB vs 32GB) and RAM (2GB vs 4GB).
Asus Zenfone Selfie Specs
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 5.5-inch (1080×1920 Full HD), ~401ppi
- 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2/3GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage
- microSD support up to 64GB
- 13-megapixel main camera, with laser autofocus and dual LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera, with autofocus and dual LED flash
- Wi-Fi a/ b/g/n/ac
- Dual micro-SIM with dual standby
- 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8-3.9mm
- Weight: 170g
- Li-Po 3000mAh battery
Asus has been busy inviting the press to attend the upcoming ZenFestival on August 29. The ZenFone Selfie will likely make an appearance, and interested buyers will be able to buy it there. The basic model will reportedly cost around Php11,500 to 12,000 whereas the premium model will set buyers back around Php13,500 to Php14,000.