Have you heard of Firefly Mobile? It’s the new smartphone player in town. Its latest product release is its flagship smartphone called the Intense 64 LTE.
The specs below speak for themselves; this is a competitive smartphone among local products. It has the latest processor made available by MediaTek and offers the same graphics chip that’s found in the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE is also notable for having DragonTrail glass for scratch resistance, 4G connectivity on both SIM slots and adaptive fast charging.
Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Specs
- Android 4.4 KitKat (with Android 5.0 update)
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD (720×1280 HD), ~267ppi
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6732 processor
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- microSD support up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel main camera, with autofocus and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n dual-band
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 157 x 71.6 x 8.2mm
- Li-Po 2800mAh battery
The phone is already available across several Firefly Mobile kiosks and concept stores nationwide. Online retailer Lazada Philippines is also selling the handset. Every purchase comes with freebies: extra rear cover, smart case, screen protector and a basic/feature phone.
[Source: Firefly Mobile]