A prominent flagship phone will surface next week—the new LG G3. While we wait for the official announcement on May 27, here are what we know about the LG G3 so far, rumors and facts combined.
- To be released despite the current flagship G2 having yet to turn one year old, the LG G3 comes with redesigned back buttons and a 13-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, 4K video recording capability, and support for voice commands.
- The bezels are quite thin to make way for the large 5.5-inch display with quad-HD resolution (2560×1440). This results to a pixel density of 534ppi.
- The body is said to have a unibody design with aluminum finish for a premium feel. Other reports suggest that it’s just plastic that’s made to look metallic.
- Price is somewhere between 613 to 729 euros. That’s around Php36,800 to Php43,811. European markets usually have higher prices, so expect a cheaper local price.
- Other rumored specifications include a Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB RAM, 3000mAh battery, and even water-resistance certification.