Due to an ongoing pandemic which sees many small businesses struggling to stay afloat, Facebook is offering such businesses a grant that would help ease the difficulty posed by the crisis.
However, there are conditions that must be met in order for a business to be eligible for the grant. Specifically, the established enterprise must:
- Have an employee count between 2 to 50
- Have been in business for more than a year
- Have experienced business difficulties amid COVID-19
- Be in a location in or near where Facebook operates
In addition to meeting the aforementioned criteria, the commercial unit must also secure the following documents as part of their application:
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registration of your business entity
- Articles of Incorporation or Partnership
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Certificate of Registration
Those business entities that will qualify for the grant will receive the following financial incentives, including a bonus to be used within the Facebook platform:
- Cash grant worth Php67,500
- Facebook Ad credits worth Php40,500
Overall, each valid recipient will receive a total of Php109,000 worth of financial aid.
If you want to apply, make sure to act quickly as the Facebook small business grant application is only available until October 12, 2020. Check out the full details here.