ASUS has released a new flavor of their latest midrange superstar. What we have here is the new ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Cosmic Titanium, and it looks stellar.
This new one will join the only currently available color option, the Midnight Blue. Much like the former, the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Cosmic Titanium has a minimalistic but glossy look to it.
It brags a silver-like material, which provides wave-like reflections depending on the angle. It gives a premium look for this budget-friendly midrange smartphone.
Speaking of which, the new Cosmic Titanium will be available for the 6GB variant under the same price of Php14,995. You can get it at ASUS and Zenfone concept stores and kiosks, as well as their partner multi-brand stores nationwide.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual SIM, nano
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~400ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel (Sony IMX486, f/1.8) + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/b/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 75.5 x 8.5mm
- Weight 170g
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Cosmic Titanium
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery