Home Credit allowed more Filipinos to have access to more premium and capable smartphones. That’s one of the reasons why midrange devices are starting to gain more market share in the Philippines.
With the new Home Credit Trade to Upgrade program, the financial company will allow people to easily swap their old phones for a brand new one. Giving them more chance to upgrade their devices to a more capable one.
The assessed value of your old device will serve as a downpayment for the new phone that you’d be getting. But if the value doesn’t meet the required minimum downpayment, you can then cover it by adding cash.
- Vivo V11 Home Credit installment plans
- OPPO F9 Home Credit installment plans
- Huawei Nova 3i Home Credit installment plans
Home Credit can finance smartphones that are worth Php3,000 up to Php60,000, under a nine or twelve-month payment term.
The finance company will be accepting any smartphone brands and models, damaged or not, for as long as it’s original and still functional. But bear in mind that the included accessories will not contribute to the assessed value of the device. Also, only one device per transaction is allowed.
For those how are interested in the Home Credit Trade to Upgrade program, just head on to any of the participating stores listed below. Approach a Home Credit representative, fill-up the form, present two valid IDs and wait for around five to ten minutes for the approval.
The representative will then evaluate your old phone’s condition to determine its value and discuss with you your desired payment terms. It’s that fast and easy.
Home Credit Trade to Upgrade participating stores
- Asus – Ayala Malls Feliz
- Asus – SM Valenzuela
- Fone Style – Ayala MallsFeliz
- Fone Style – Glorietta
- Fone Style – Robinsons Antipolo
- Fone Style – Robinsons Forum
- Fone Style – SM Bicutan
- Fone Style – SM Cubao
- Fone Style – SM East Ortigas
- Fone Style – SM Fairview
- Fone Style – SM Las Pinas
- Fone Style – SM Mall of Asia
- Fone Style – SM Marikina
- Fone Style – SM Masinag
- Fone Style – SM Muntinlupa
- Fone Style – SM North EDSA
- Fone Style – SM San Lazaro
- Fone Style – SM San Mateo
- Fone Style – SM Sta. Mesa
- Fone Style – SM Sucat
- Infinity Store – SM Taytay
- New Cellway – SM Fairview
- New Cellway – SM Manila
- New Cellway – SM Southmall
- OPPO – Fairview Terraces Mall
- OPPO – SM East Ortigas
- OPPO – SM Marikina
- Sony – SM Fairview
- Vivo – Fairview Terraces Mall
- Zenfone – Glorietta