A few weeks after it was announced, the Honor 10 has been officially launched in the Philippines and it comes with a really competitive price.
The Honor 10 is basically the Huawei P20 but with stripped down novelty features. And for those of you who were surprised, Honor is a sub-brand of Huawei. So, the two share identical releases in different segments of the market.
With that said, the Honor 10 comes with a 5.84-inch IPS FHD+ screen, has the same HiSilicon Kirin 970 flagship chipset from Huawei, and have a 3,400mAh battery.
It also has a 16-megapixel (RGB) + 24-megapixel (monochrome) dual rear cameras. However, it lacks the Leica branding and the 960fps slow-mo recording.
But despite those compromises, the Honor 10 is still a worthy alternative to the P20, especially when you consider the price tag. And speaking of which, the Honor 10 retails for a price of only Php23,990 here in the Philippines. It will be available via Honor’s official Shopee store starting May 31st at exactly 12AM.
You can also get a chance to win a Php1,000 off on the Honor 10 Exclusive bundle that comes with a FREE JBL headset when you sign up here.
Honor 10 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.84-inch IPS display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~432ppi
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 2.4GHz octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- 16-megapixel RGB + 24-megapixel B&W f/1.8 aperture rear camera, LED flash
- 24-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Mirage Purple, Phantom Blue, Black, Gray
- 3,400mAh battery with SuperCharge