HTC announced HTC Desire X, an android phone that is just on the borderline of the budget and mid-range level. It really looks confusing on what class should this device be but based from the specs, I would prefer to tag this to the mid-range level. This will eventually fall in between the price range of HTC Desire C and HTC Desire V.
The HTC Desire X has a dual-core processor and 768MB of RAM it runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich. There’s still no details on a Jelly Bean upgrade but considering its recent announcement, it may be given the update. Its hardware can take it anyway.
HTC Desire X Specifications
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.0-inch Super LCD capacitive touchscreen with 480×800 pixel resolution, 16M colors
- Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon 1.0GHz dual-core
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 768MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- 5 MP autofocus LED flash camera, 2592х1944 pixels
- HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, HSDPA 7.2Mbps
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0
- GPS, A-GPS support
- Beats Audio sound enhancement
- 1650mAh Li-Ion battery
HTC Desire X First Look Video
There is still no details about the official price of HTC Desire X but it is expected to arrive in the Philippines this coming October. My price guess is Php14k.