Nokia has released two new smartphones in the Philippines within a week. One of them is the new Nokia C31.
The new Nokia C31 was launched locally alongside the premium X30. Being a budget phone, it’s only powered by a UNISOC SC9863A, with the unit we’re getting here getting having 4GB of RAM and a generous 128GB of expandable storage.
It also has a low-resolution 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel on the front. Also, for some reason, it still charges via microUSB.
On the upside, it does boast an enormous 6.7-inch display, albeit only with an HD+ pixel resolution.
It also has a 5,050mAh battery, which Nokia claims can last for up to 3 days, but is only paired with a 10W charger.
As a cherry on top, it runs on a clean Android 12 operating system for a streamlined experience and even comes with IP52 ingress protection.
The Nokia C31 is available in the Philippines for a price of Php8,490.
Nokia C31 Specs
- Android 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.74-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 260ppi
- 2.5D toughened glass, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9863A octa-core procesor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG 8322 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- IP52 water resistant
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GALILEO
- FM radio
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 77.98 x 8.55mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colors: Charcoal, Cyan, Mint
- 5,050mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger