It’s official. OPPO will be bringing its much-awaited flagship smartphone in the Philippines next week.
The OPPO Find X is an innovative smartphone which features a sliding mechanism to hide and reveal the camera on top. While unused, it’s hidden underneath the body of the device. Launching the camera app will trigger the pop-up mechanism to work and prepare the camera for usage.
Aside from the said feature, the OPPO Find X is packed with all the usual flagship-caliber goodies. There’s a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset to run the show, accompanied by a beefy 8GB of RAM and spacious 256GB of onboard storage.
OPPO Find X Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.1
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 25-megapixel pop-up camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (f/2.0) + 20-megapixel (f/2.0) dual rear camera, PDAF, OIS, dual-tone flash
- 3D facial recognition
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFI hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C, OTG compatible
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Bordeaux Red, Glacier Blue
- 3,730mAh non-removable battery, VOOC charging