It’s Razer’s first bet in the smartphone arena. Yet, the gaming company already got it right. And if you’ve been itching to get one for your self, you’re in luck as the Razer Phone is now available in the Philippines.
While the Razer Phone is unsurprisingly a gamer-focused smartphone, that doesn’t mean that regular consumers wouldn’t love it.
In fact, all the features that made it perfect for gaming also translate that it is a perfect companion for most power users — gamer or not.
The device packs a large 5.7-inch QHD panel with a ludicrous 120Hz refresh rate. And together with its fast Snapdragon 835, everything would look and feel fluid on this handset.
Razer also included front-facing stereo speakers and a chunky 4,000mAh battery so you can binge watch your favorite TV series or play games continuously anytime.
Razer Phone Specs
- 5.7-inch QHD IGZO LCD, 2560 x 1400 resolution, ~515ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate (UltraMotion), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB UFS internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel (Wide, f/1.75) + 13-megapixel (Telephoto, f/2.6) rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- Stereo front-facing speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Audio Adapter w/ THX certified DAC
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 77.7 x 8 mm
- Weight: 197g
- 4000mAh Li-Ion battery, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
The Razer Phone is now available in Widget City for a price of Php37,500.