Realme Philippines is set to release a new entry-level smartphone in the country.
In an announcement made on their official Facebook page, the company announced that they will be launching the Realme C11 in the Philippines on July 23 at 6 PM.
As you can see in the teaser above, Realme is marketing it as a “study and playtime” device, which is timely as the upcoming school year will be held mostly at home. It comes with a 5-megapixel front camera for video calls and a 5,000mAh battery that can last for an entire day or two.
The ‘playtime’ will be handled by its Helio G35 processor which, as per Realme, got a score of 109,054 in AnTuTu. It also comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display and runs on Android 10-based Realme UI. You can check the full specs list below.
See also: Redmi 9C vs Realme C11: Specs Comparison
The Realme C11 official price in the Philippines will be unveiled on the said release date. Albeit, we expect it to retail below Php5,000 to be affordable enough for most students to afford.
Realme C11 Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~269ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 196g
- Colors: Mint Green, Pepper Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W fast charger