The way to make money from entry-level phones is to make more and more of them. Hence we have another from Realme, the C31.
With the Realme C31, you’re getting a UNISOC T612 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz. It may not be the most powerful chip around, but it does run on an efficient Realme UI R Edition software based on Android 11.
The rest of the specs are something to be expected. There’s a 6.5-inch HD+ screen on the front with a 5-megapixel camera on top of it. There’s also a 5,000mAh battery with an outdated microUSB port for charging.
On the back, we have a camera layout similar to the Realme 9 Pro series, although it only houses a 13-megapixel shooter, a macro lens, and a depth sensor.
SEE ALSO: Realme price list in the Philippines
The Realme C13 is now available in Indonesia for a starting price of IDR1,599,000 (around Php5,800) for the 3GB/32GB and IDR1,749,000 (around Php6,300) for the 4GB/64GB.
Realme C31 Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI R Edition
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 1.8GHz UNISOC Tiger T612 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Mali-G57 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel (macro) + depth sensor rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Colors: Dark Green, Light Silver
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery