Vivo’s low-end smartphone, the Vivo Y91c, just got more affordable.
Starting today, you can get the Vivo Y91c for a cheaper price of Php5,999. That’s Php500 cheaper from its original price of Php6,499 when it launched in the Philippines back in April.
This makes the Y91c a more compelling value for the price. It comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ display, a large 4,030mAh battery, and a 13-megapixel primary camera.
There’s also the MediaTek octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 5-megapixel selfie camera. It has a face unlock feature, which makes up for the missing fingerprint scanner.
The Vivo Y91c is available in tons of Vivo stores, kiosks, and multi-brand shops nationwide. You can get it in Black and Ocean Blue color options.
Vivo Y91C Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 88.6% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6762R octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- AI Game Mode
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/1.8
- 13-megapixel primary camera, f/2.2, LED flash
- AI photography
- Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5g
- Color: Black, Ocean Blue
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery