Apple has just refreshed its laptop line-up. And if you’re interesting on getting one here in the Philippines, we have the official prices here with you.
If you hate Apple’s TouchBar and favors the traditional, tactile function buttons — we have bad news for you. All of Apple’s 2019 MacBook Pro line-up will now come with a TouchBar, right from the base model.
On the upside, the base model MacBook Pro now comes with a quad-core processor, versus the dual-core that the previous model has. You can get the top-of-the-line 15-inch model for a faster 2.3GHz Core i7 eight-core processor with 512GB of fast SSD storage.
Next stop, we have the new MacBook Air 2019, which keeps the physical function buttons instead of the TouchBar. They also come with Touch ID for faster and more secure login, and True Tone technology for better display color depending on the ambient scenario.
Unlike the Pro models, the MacBook Air only comes in two variants. There’s the 128GB and 256GB models. Both come with 1.6GHz dual-core processors.
Apple MacBook Air and MacBook Pro 2019 prices in the Philippines
- MacBook Air (1.6GHz Core i5 dual-core, 8GB/128GB, 2x Thunderbolt 3) — Php64,990
- MacBook Air (1.6GHz Core i5 dual-core, 8GB/256GB, 2x Thunderbolt 3) — Php76,990
- 13″ MacBook Pro (1.4GHz Core i5 quad-core, 8GB/128GB, 2x Thunderbolt 3) — Php77,990
- 13″ MacBook Pro (1.4GHz Core i5 quad-core, 8GB/256GB, 2x Thunderbolt 3) — Php89,990
- 13″ MacBook Pro (2.4GHz Core i5 quad-core, 8GB/256GB, 4x Thunderbolt 3) — Php107,990
- 13″ MacBook Pro (2.4GHz Core i5 quad-core, 8GB/512GB, 4x Thunderbolt 3) — Php119,990
- 15″ MacBook Pro (2.6GHz Core i7 six-core, 16GB/256GB, 4x Thunderbolt 3) — Php141,990
- 15″ MacBook Pro (2.3GHz Core i7 eight-core, 16GB/512GB, 4x Thunderbolt 3) — Php165,990