Xiaomi is known for making smartphones that offers great value for the price. They’ve been doing it for years, and devices like the new Xiaomi Mi 9T is a sign that the company will keep doing what they do best.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T offers flagship-like performance for a midrange price. Which begs the question if spending too much money on a high-end device is really worth it, considering that there are affordable options like this that can offer almost the same thing.
With the Mi 9T, you’re getting a budget smartphone that has a sleek and unique design, great set of cameras, and other impressive features that makes it a really compelling value for the price.
You can learn more about it by checking out our full written review. But if you don’t like reading, you can hit play in our Xiaomi Mi 9T unboxing and review video below. While you’re at it, you might want to subscribe on our YouTube channel to see more videos like this.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 582, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0, Headphone jack
- Dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charger