Smart and Globe starts accepting pre-orders on Galaxy Note 2, will debut at the end of the month
Adam Parnala | On 07, Oct 2012
Smart and Globe already started the pre-order for the much anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which is expected to be launched in the Philippines at the end of the month. The Galaxy Note 2 will be offered for free under Smart’s UnliData Plan 2000 while Globe makes a counter offer by offering it at Globe UnliSurf Plan 2499.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smart and Globe Postpaid Plans
The Smart UnliData Plan deal breaker (for some people) is the fair usage policy limit of 1.5GB per month. However, others reported that they can still connect to the internet even after consuming the 1.5GB but it just gives a throttle in speed.
Globe’s offer will let you get the Galaxy Note 2 through a more expensive Php2499 per month. With that, you’ll get unlimited mobile internet plus a Php1500 consumable. Another option is to shell out Php6000 and then subscribe only to the Plan 1799 which nets you unlimited mobile internet plus Php800 consumable.
Galaxy Note 2 Specifications
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB storage
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 3264×2448 pixels
- 1.9MP front camera
- 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, NFC
- HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, HSDPA 21 Mbps, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth v4.0, microUSBv2.0
- GPS, A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Colors: Titanium Gray, Marble White
UPDATE: Check out our Samsung Galaxy Note 2 review HERE.