ASUS ROG sure knows its market. Just recently, the company teamed up with Blizzard Entertainment to launch a special version of its existing flagship phone based on one of the most popular gaming franchises in the world. Meet the new ROG Phone 6 Diablo Immortal Edition.
This means that the device also has a 6.78-inch AMOLED panel with a speedy 165Hz refresh rate, an enormous 6,000mAh battery, 65W fast charging, and a 50-megapixel main camera.
It also has triple microphones with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology, advanced stereo speakers, AirTrigger 6 ultrasonic shoulder controls for gaming, and runs on the Android 12 operating system.
Now the question is, what makes this Diablo Immortal Edition special? For starters, it comes with a themed box that looks like a Horadic Cube. It also features a legendary in-game item known to fans: the Worldstone shard.
The package also comes with a special map scroll of the Sanctuary world and a King Fahir light torch. Plus, a special SIM ejector tool with Diablo emblem as well as a limited edition Shield Blessing Aero Case bumper.
ASUS also took the time to make the device itself extra special. On the back, it has an Aura RGB logo that features Diablo Immortal graphics as well as a Hellfire Red semi-matte finish.
On the front, you’d appreciate the special interface with Diablo themes, icons, and animations. Sound effects from the game are also present.
The ASUS ROG Phone 6 Diablo Immortal Edition seems to be a limited release as it’s currently listed on the ASUS UK store with only 76 stocks left. It retails for USD1,099.99 (around Php63,000). It will come with in-game rewards: The Adventurer’s Pack comes with 100x Culling Stones, 6x Aspirant’s Keys, 4x Reforge Stones, and 3x Gem Power. If you’re more of a movie or superhero fan, the ASUS ROG flagship also comes in a special Batman Edition.
ASUS ROG Phone 6 Diablo Immortal Edition Specs
- Android 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2448 x 1080 pixel resolution, 394ppi
- Delta-E < 1
- 165Hz refresh rate, 720Hz touch sampling, 1ms response time
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 octa-core processor
- Cooling system
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 12-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (IMX766, f/1.9) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, 3-axis OIS, LED flash
- 8K UHD and HDR10+ video recording
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- AirTrigger 6 ultrasonic
- IPX4 splash resistant
- 5-magnet front-facing stereo speakers
- Dirac HD, Hi-Res, Qualcomm WCD9385
- Headphone hack
- Triple microphone with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6E, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- dual-band GPS, GNSS, GLONASS, GALILEO, NavIC, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 173 x 77x 10.4mm
- Weight: 239g
- Colors: Black, White
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 65W fast charging