The entire Zenfone line had a reputation of being a real bang-for-the-buck smartphone. However, judging by the price of the Zenfone 4 and 4 Pro, we learned that ASUS might have shifted gears. But still trying to stick their roots, the ASUS Zenfone 4 Max price was kept at the minimum, making it the cheapest and most compelling device of the entire family.
Just like the previous generation, the ASUS Zenfone 4 Max is still targeted for the heavy users. Consumers who love to binge watch, or play games until the morning. And the Zenfone 4 Max’s 5,000mAh battery is here for that. Plus, you can also share battery charge with your friends via an included adaptor.
Like I said, the ASUS Zenfone 4 Max is the most affordable on the entire fleet of new ASUS handsets. Priced at Php9,995, this is the closest you can get from owning a Zenfone 4 device if you’re on a budget.
Other than the beefy battery, it also has a 5.5-inch IPS 720p display, a Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage. And just like its brothers, it also has dual cameras at the back. What we have here is a 13-megapixel shooter backed with an extra 5-megapixel one with a 120-degree wide-angle lens.
ASUS Zenfone 4 Max specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat, ZenUI 4.0
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel 120° wide-angle rear cameras, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 154mm x 76.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 181g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, fast-charging
The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max will be available in all ASUS physical stores starting this weekend.