BLU has introduced the Vivo 5R, the follow-up to the Vivo 5 released earlier this year.
Well, it’s not entirely a new phone but rather a ‘refresh’ according to the company.
The BLU Vivo 5R features a 5.5-inch Full HD display, MediaTek MT6753 SoC, 13-megapixel Sony IMX258 sensor, and 8-megapixel front camera. It also has 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage, fingerprint sensor and 4G LTE.
Vivo 5R supports 10W fast charging on its 3,150mAh battery and it runs on Android Marshmallow.
BLU Vivo 5R Specs
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 5.5-inch Full HD Screen, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- MediTek MT6753 Octa-core 1.3GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 4G LTE
- 13-megapixel Sony IMX258 camera with phase detection, autofocus and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with flash
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.6 x 8.15mm
- 3150mAh battery
BLU Vivo 5R will be available starting September 21 for a price of $199.99 unlocked (~Php9,500).