Cherry Mobile has launched its first 5G smartphone ever. In fact, there are two of them, one of which is the Aqua S10 Pro 5G.
Being the cheaper option to the Aqua SV 5G, the Cherry Mobile Aqua S10 Pro 5G is powered by the old yet trusty Dimensity 700 processor. The chip is supported by 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
It has a standard but bigger 6.78-inch IPS screen with an FHD+ pixel resolution. A punch-hole on top houses the 16-megapixel selfie snapper.
On the back, we have a 48-megapixel main camera, joined by a 5-megapixel ultra-wide lens and two 2-megapixel sensors for depth and macro.
Keeping the lights on is a generous 5,000mAh battery. Charging is handled by the 18W charger and as a special surprise, it comes with a 10W wireless charging support.
The Aqua S10 Pro 5G retails for a price of Php7,999. It will be available in physical and concept stores nationwide and online via the www.cherryshop.com.ph, Lazada, and Shopee. If you want something more premium, there’s the Aqua SV 5G for Php11,999.
Cherry Mobile Aqua S10 Pro 5G Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ IPS display
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Astral Gray
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W wired charging, 10W wireless charging