The vanilla version of Cherry Mobile’s latest line, the Cherry Mobile Flare S8, is now available in the Philippines.
Announced back in July, the Cherry Mobile Flare S8 brings a couple of interesting specs and features for the price.
This one is powered by a MediaTek Helio P23 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. There’s also the 2,800mAh battery and it runs on Android 9 Pie. That’s a pretty compelling set of features for a sub-Php4k smartphone.
The Flare S8 also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, which is surprisingly rare on devices at this price. It’s also 4G LTE-ready, so fast and reliable connectivity is guaranteed.
See also: Cherry Mobile Flare Y7 LTE Review
You can get the Cherry Mobile Flare S8 in different color gradient designs for a price of Php3,999. But if this device still won’t cut it for you, the Flare S8 line also has a Plus and Pro models that are coming out on a later date.
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Specs
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual SIM
- 6.26-inch HD+ TrueView display
- MediaTek Helio P23 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 2,800mAh non-removable battery