Aside from the affordable handsets, Cherry Mobile has also launched the successor to one of its most popular smartphones – Cherry Mobile Flare X2.
The original Flare X has been a favorite in the local Android community for a long time. It’s mainly because of its great price to specs ratio as well as the awesome modding and community support. Nothing really came close, except the Flare S4 Plus. But even after that, the Flare X remained as king.
Now, Cherry Mobile unveiled the second generation Flare X. Building upon the foundation of the first X, the Flare X2 improved it and added several new key features.
Cherry Mobile Flare X2 Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby (micro + nano)
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD card up to 64GB
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 16-megapixel camera with BSI, PDAF and flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- HSPA+, 4G LTE (no 700MHz support)
- GPS, A-GPS
- G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Standard microUSB
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
Cherry Mobile Flare X2 will be available on stores, kiosks, and dealers soon for a price of Php7,999.