The Cherry Mobile Flare X3 is poised to be the best smartphone that’s currently on the company’s arsenal.
This device features a 6.18-inch FHD+ TrueView display, a generous 4,000mAh battery, and a MediaTek Helio P60 processor with a roomy 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
What’s more interesting is, the Flare X3 brags five cameras. There’s a 20-megapixel + 2-megapixel combo on the front, while on the back we have a 12-megapixel primary shooter, partnered with a 5-megapixel monochrome camera and a 2-megapixel depth-sensor.
The device also sports an interesting color gradient design on the back, with the fingerprint scanner relocated on the side for a more seamless look.
All of those features are sandwiched on a device that retails for only Php9,999. No word about the official availability date of the Cherry Mobile Flare X3 just yet, but we expect it to arrive at Cherry Mobile stores and kiosks in the coming weeks.
You can learn more about this device in our hands-on review.
Cherry Mobile Flare X3 Specs
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.18-inch FHD+ TrueView IPS display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- MediaTek Helio P60 2.0GHz octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- 20-megapixel + 2-megapixel front cameras
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel (monochrome) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Color: Twilight Purple
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery