The Honor Tablet X7 is one of the many releases that prove tablets still have room in the market — thanks to kids who are stuck at home.
With the Honor Tablet X7, you’re getting a MediaTek Helio P22T octa-core processor. This chip has a 2.3GHz clock speed and IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with a decent 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that you can stretch up to 512GB via a microSD card.
On the front, we have a compact 8-inch screen. The HD resolution is not the best for the size, but it does have an E-Book mode to protect your eyes from reading marathons.
Honor is positioning this device for children with its education center and other kid-friendly features.
The rest of the specs are something you’d expect from a budget device. It has a 2-megapixel camera on the front, a 5-megapixel on the back, and a 10W microUSB charger. The 5,100mAh battery is pretty average, too.
- Barnes & Noble, Lenovo unveils new 10-inch Nook tablet
- Cheap tablets for online learning in the Philippines
Those in China will get first dibs of the Honor Tablet X7 for a price of CNY899 (around Php6,700) for the WiFi-only model, CNY1,199 (around Php8,900) for the 4G model, and CNY999 (around Php7,400)for the kid-friendly version that comes with a silicone case.
Honor Tablet X7 Specs
- Android 10, Magic UI 4.0
- SIM card slot (4G model)
- 8-inch HD+ IPS display, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, 189ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P22T octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- Headphone jack
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 5-megapixel rear camera, AF
- Kid-friendly features
- HSPA+, 4G LTE (select models)
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS (select models)
- Dimensions: 199.67 x 121.1 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 325g
- 5,100mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger