The Honor X20 SE has been announced, and it’s yet another device we saw sporting the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor.
As the processor hints, the Honor X20 SE is a budget-friendly 5G phone. Also, unlike the older Honor phones, it may get to have Google Mobile Services (GMS) if it ever gets out of China.
The rest of the specs list is pretty standard. There’s a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen, 16-megapixel punch-hole camera, 64-megapixel main camera, 4,000mAh battery, and 22.5W fast charging.
Sadly, it lacks a high refresh rate screen and stereo speakers that similarly-priced devices have. On the upside, you can have two 5G SIM cards operating simultaneously, if that’s what you’re into.
As stated earlier, the Honor X20 SE will initially come to China. It will be available this July 9 for CNY1,799 (around Php13,700) for the 6GB/128GB and CNY1,999 (around Php15,200) for the 8GB/128GB.
Honor X20 SE Specs
- Android 11, Magic UI 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 399pppi
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFo 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.7 x 73.3 x 8.4mm
- Colors: Rose Gold, Green, Black, silver
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 22.5W fast charging